What is hardware development?
Hardware development is the design and development of devices intended to be manufactured. Certus Innovations understands that the process can be incredibly complex as hardware is typically updated as technological advances are made.
Together, we determine the purpose of the product. Once defined, we research every component needed to assess interoperability and start laying the groundwork for design.
Prototype 1 and firmware
After determining the major components, a prototype is built along with the firmware to make those components operate as needed.
Prototype 2 and mechanicals
After that, you need to design your electronics in conjunction with the mechanicals to ensure you have the proper casing around the electronics.
Improvements and Sustainment
We improve prototype 2 and sustain firmware and hardware updates to the product.
Work with the customer as described in project development.
Why Choose Us
Certus Innovations designs, develops, and manufactures custom hardware solutions.
- Full design capability, including PCB layout
- Develop high-end prototypes and Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
- Printed Circuit Board assembly
- Prototype, test, and build custom hardware solutions
- Hardware in the loop test solutions
- Manufacture with and manage ITAR-controlled supply chain